GRAS 43AC-S1 CCP Ear Simulator Kit According to IEC 60318-4
Connection: 0 V/CCP
Volume: 1260 @ 500 Hz
Dyn range: 25 dB(A)to 150 dB
The GRAS 43AC-S1 is a complete test jig for acoustically testing earphones coupled to the ear via inserts such as tubes and ear moulds and complies with the following international requirements:
- IEC 60318-4: Occluded-ear simulator for the measurement of earphones coupled to the ear by ear inserts.
The 43AC-S1 comprises:
- GRAS RA0045-S1 Ear Simulator
- GRAS 40AO 1/2" Prepolarized Pressure Microphone
- GRAS 26CB 1/4" CCP Standard Preamplifier with Microdot Connector
- GRAS RA0001 Right-angled Adapter
- GRAS RA0052 Test Jig
- GRAS AA0070 3m Microdot-BNC Cable
The Test Jig has an adjustable spring-loaded arm to exert a variable force on the test object.
Click GRAS RA0045-S1 for more information about the RA0045-S1 Ear Simulator.
An externally polarized version is available, GRAS 43AC.