RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization and helps GRAS to understand why equipment is shipped back to us and, at the same time, provides you as our customer with a faster response time and more efficient service of your product.
All items sent to our Global Repair and Calibration Service must carry an RMA number. When creating an RMA number, you can easily manage orders, check the current status of an RMA order, obtain price estimates as well as automatically get the paperwork done to ship items.
To get an RMA number you can either contact your local GRAS distributor or you can register as a user of our webRMA system. By way of registering in our RMA system, you can submit and track your forms related to calibration or repair of your equipment.
To submit your request, please follow these steps:
- Create an account, if you do not already have one. You can create an account here.
- Fill in the necessary information to create your RMA order.
- Save it and click "Submit".
When you are registered as a user in the system, you have access to the following:
- Registration of the products you want to send in for service.
- Status of the products you have sent in for service.
Access the webRMA system here.