GRAS 43AA-S3 Ear Simulator Kit incl. 26AB preamplifier
Connection: 200 V/LEMO
Dyn range: 25 dB(A) to 164 dB
ANSI: S3.7 IEC: 60318-1 & -2
The GRAS 43AA-S3 is a complete test jig for acoustical measurements on telephone handsets and earphones in accordance with:
- IEC60318-1 & -2 Electroacoustics – Simulators of human head and ear – Part 1: Ear simulator for the calibration of supraaural earphones, 1998-07
- ITU-T Recommendation P.57 (08/96) Series P: Telephone transmission Quality, Objective measuring apparatus: Artificial Ears
It consists of the following components:
- IEC 60318-1 & -2 GRAS RA0039 Ear Simulator
- GRAS 40AG ½" Pressure Microphone
- GRAS 26AB ¼" Preamplifier
- GRAS RA0052 Test Jig
- Mounting plates for circum-aural and supra-aural headphones
The Test Jig has an adjustable spring-loaded arm to exert a variable force on the test object.
A prepolarized version is available, GRAS 43AA-S2.
GRAS Sound & Vibration reserves the right to change specifications and accessories without notice.