Are we making our acoustic measurements correctly and can we interpret the data better?
These are some of the questions that experts from G.R.A.S. and DEWESoft will highlight during the Seminar "Understand Your Sound Power Measurement Chain". The aim is to address some of the time consuming pitfalls and challenges in your daily measurements. The free half-day seminar takes place in Denmark, DTU – April 26th. Please see the full agenda below.
The Seminar is aimed at technical people responsible for NVH in either R&D or in Production with either a limited or extensive experience within this field.
The focus of the Seminar will be the fundamentals of Sound Power Measurements, including the principles of acoustics, instrumentation and data interpretation, as well as practical information on how to perform the correct tests according to ISO Standards.
After the half-day seminar the attendees can stay for lunch, where experts from G.R.A.S. and DEWESoft will be available for 1-to-1 discussions and relevant devices will be displayed. As space is limited, please sign up today.
The seminar will be held at DTU Lyngby, Ørsteds Plads. 352, 2800 Kongens Lyngby
Agenda (9.00 am – 12.30 pm)
- 8:25 Check-in + Coffee
- 9:00 Welcome
- 9:05 Understanding the Front-End Microphone
- 9:45 Sound Power Measurements
- 10:30 Measurement Technology and Data Processing
- 11:30 Applications: Sound Level Meter & Octave analysis and Demo of Sound Power using a Hemisphere
- 12:30 Lunch & Networking: Talk with the Experts
- Per Rasmussen, Owner & Founder, G.R.A.S. Sound & Vibration
- Jernej Sirk, Application Specialist, DEWESoft
- Niklas Larsen, Area Manager, G.R.A.S. Sound & Vibration
- Carsten Stjernfelt, Sales and Application Engineer Denmark, DEWESoft.
If you want to sign up or have any questions please contact:
G.R.A.S. Sound & Vibration
Telephone: +45 9189 6431
Sales and Application Engineer
Telephone: +45 2844 7575